1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: The company that owns the domain web is: A. Blázquez Joyeros, SL with address at Plaza Constitución, 14, Peñaranda de Bracamonte, Salamanca. CIF B-37033412. Email: email@example.com.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.ablazquezjoyeros.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to the creator of the website or its licensors to which the USER I can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. In any case, A. Blázquez Joyeros, S.L. The creator of the website will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: A. Blázquez Joyeros, S.L. The creator of the website complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any given time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. For this, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user may request A. Blázquez Joyeros, S.L. creator of the website, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification , cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, A. Blázquez Joyeros, S.L. The creator of the website reports that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: A. Blázquez Joyeros, S.L. creator of the website by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of A. Blázquez Joyeros, SL creator of the website or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents are expressly prohibited. of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of A. Blázquez Joyeros, SL creator of the website. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the creative company of the website. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the company that created the website.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: A. Blázquez Joyeros, S.L. creator of the website, is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful to the contents, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: A. Blázquez Joyeros, S.L.creator of the website reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to changer, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on your portal.8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, the company that created the website will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will the company that created the website assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained. in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: A. Blázquez Joyeros, S.L. The creator of the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.10.GENERALITIES : A. Blázquez Joyeros, SL created the website will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: A. Blázquez Joyeros, SL The creator of the website may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between A. Blázquez Joyeros, S.L. The creator of the website and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Peñaranda de Bracamonte.